Frequently asked questions
on vinyl flooring
- What is Quick-Step vinyl flooring?
- What is LVT flooring?
- What is PVC flooring and when is it useful?
- What are PVC tiles?
- What is the most suitable Alpha Vinyl floor for your project?
- What’s the difference between flexible vinyl and Alpha Vinyl?
- What’s the difference between Click and Click+?
- What is the difference between a class 32 and 33 product?
- Can I use Quick-Step Vinyl in combination with underfloor heating or cooling?
- Can I install vinyl flooring on walls?
- Is there anywhere I shouldn't install vinyl floors?
- Can I install Quick-Step Vinyl in my veranda?
- Can I install Quick-Step vinyl on top of an existing floor?
- Can I use Quick-Step vinyl in my bathroom?
- Can excessive water that seeps through the vinyl floor damage my underlay?
- Can I use a standard Stanley knife to cut Quick-Step vinyl?
- Which Quick-Step floor performs best in combination with underfloor heating?
Preparation & installation
- Which underlay for vinyl floors?
- Can I use a laminate underlay for my vinyl floor?
- Can I use another underlay than the one proposed by Quick-Step?
- Do I always need an underlay?
- Which underlay do I need in combination with underfloor heating
- How to install vinyl on stairs
- What if the subfloor is moist, or the concrete isn't dry enough?
- What’s the maximum floor length I can install?