5 reasons to order floor samples
Bestel jouw samples
Buying a new floor is a big decision. A floor has the power to transform a house into a home, and it’s important to select one that’s right for you. That's why we offer samples, so you can get a feel – literally – for the floor(s) you like.
1. See and feel the floor
While perusing the website or using our FloorExplorer can narrow your selection, we advise our customers to see their floor of choice in person and get a feel for the texture.
2. Side-by-side comparison
Stuck and unable to decide between different favourite floors? Seeing them side by side is the ideal way to compare them and select your favourite.
3. Compatibility with the interior
Before you buy a floor, make sure it fits in with your furniture and matches the colour of the walls. Use a sample and check whether your floor of choice is compatible with the rest of your home.
4. Different lighting
Lighting can transform the look and feel of a floor. Make sure to test the effect of light on the colour of your floor in different rooms and at different times of day.
5. Put our floors to the test
Whether you prefer hardwood, vinyl or laminate, our floors have impeccable scratch, impact and wear resistance. But don’t just take our word for it: put our samples to the test to see if they are able to stand up to the wear and tear of everyday situations in your home.
Order a floor sample
Ordering a sample: how do you do this?
- You can order a sample of every type of Quick-Step floor available.
Start by going to a specific floor detail page.
- Every detail page has an ‘Order a sample’’button in the right column. Click on 'Add to cart'.
- Click on ‘Go to shopping cart’ in the green field at the top of the page.
- Your chosen sample is now in your shopping cart.
- Would you like to add another sample? Nothing could be easier. Simply go to another product page, for instance via “All floors” in the top navigation bar. .
- When you have put all the samples you want into your shopping cart, click on Next to proceed with the ordering process and pay for your samples.
Please note: all samples cost £5.99 per sample, which includes the transport, packaging, handling and administrative costs. The charge of maximum 3 samples is completely refundable should you ultimately decide to purchase one of our floors online. This refund will be provided in the form of a voucher which you can find in the confirmation e-mail of your sample order.
- Your samples will be sent to you through the mail.You will receive them within 3 to 5 business days.
Order a sample